Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ACEO Cards!

I'm really into ACEO Cards right now! 

They're just fun to make *____*~  you don't have to sit for hours on one and the same artwork. Generally I prefer to work traditionally at the moment, because I did so many CG's before and now I just want to feel the PAPER again!

These are my current cards *____* I left the old ones in my folder. XD ATM I made about 40 and have already traded a few cards.

To get back into it, I started a little challenge last week:
Make an ACEO card of a male character every day for one week. (Mostly because I suck at drawing male characters, lol)

The Result:

I can only recommend it, it was really fun *_* (except the yellow one with Kurai, it just failed... XD)
The cards are all coloured with Markers, For one card I've used golden ink I just bought. :3

And I've used it for another card:

This is Mercedes from MapleStory

I've recently started designing the backs of my cards too, and THIS is Seena's fault, (haha) for introducing me into motif paper! XD It's so addictive!

For the test I bought a few normal sheets

These are just gorgeous! ♥


I have to admit, I'm really into baroque patterns, I got one in gold and white *-*.
Had to be tested right away:


This makes card-making a lot more fun! But I need a solution for the writing on the back. My Handwriting kinda ruins it~

And last but not least:


These are some ACEO Cards I'm offering for sale, 10€ each. If you are interested, please send me an email (Miya-Chan@hotmail.de) or leave a comment
All sold, thank u ♥

And here are some of my favourite cards! (and not for sale)

5 comments:

  1. reservierst du mir eine bis nächsten Monat?? :D ich hätte gern die mit den braunen Haaren und dem orangen gestreiftem Top!! *~* bekomm aber erst am 1. wieder Geld... *das dazu wer braucht denn keine Geld* xDD XOXO Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay werd ich machen, THX =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so liebste Miya :3 es ist ein neuer Monat... ich will die Karte immernoch <3 wenn du magst kannst mir au bei FB(https://www.facebook.com/samssketchbook)oder per Mail (sam.jones.barnes@gmail.com)schreiben wegen den daten :)

    JUBEL :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok ich schick dir eine mail mit den daten x3~

      Delete
  4. OMG!! Sooo viele schöööne Kakao-Karten!! Besonders die erste ganz links oben im ersten Bild hats mir angetan! Einfach wunderschön!

    Hab dich gleich zu meiner Blog-Roll hinzugefügt :3. Dein Blog gefällt mir sehr! <3
    http://sandras-artblog.blogspot.com

    glg Sandra

    ReplyDelete