Tuesday, October 04, 2011

B-Day gifts *___*

I had my birthday almost 3 weeks ago and got some great presents...
I just HAVE to show you them! *_*"

Since I am so badly flashed by Madoka Magica this year, I surprisingly also got something from Madoka Magica (haha) packed in a beautiful selfmade box:

For insiders: YES, that is a QB box!
A white box drawn with QB's face on it XD TOTALLY awesome. I laughed so hard when I saw that one.



And inside the box was something even more awesome:



A Madoka Magica fanbook *O*~ with lots of great fanarts from Deviantart TuT~ ♥





Stickers from my 3 favourite charas *_* Mami, Homura and Madoka ♥
Thank you again to my sweeties *3*~ *chuu*

So and then there was already something drawn *_*
From dear Seena a fanart of Miya and Hazel:


I just love it! ♥